Thursday 10 March 2011

Life's a set of piano keys.

Its time i explained my blog title,no? Well, we're all different people and we all have our shortcomings. But yet, 'being different' doesn't mean changing who you are, but staying true to yourself. Not many can do that, we all would put on masks and hide our true feelings, i once did to. 
“Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone else's opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation.”
“Society exists only as a mental concept; in the real world there are only individuals.”
Oscar Wilde

Which is basically dissing the govt. :p  Please don't sue me. D:


There comes a time when you have to stand up and shout:
This is me damn it! I look the way I look, think the way I think, feel the way I feel, love the way I love! I am a whole complex package. Take me... or leave me. Accept me - or walk away! Do not try to make me feel like less of a person, just because I don't fit your idea of who I should be and don't try to change me to fit your mold. If I need to change, I alone will make that decision.
When you are strong enough to love yourself 100%, good and bad - you will be amazed at the opportunities that life presents you.



Yet..it ain't easy. people will think you're weird, people will try to change who you are to suit their needs. Take that as a personal challege :)


Yes, my blog method is different too. :D will TRY to make this blog more personal yah?


Byes!


























Bryan bryan bryan bryan bryan bryan bryan bryan bryan bryan.. Oh! you're still here. Hai. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment