Friday 15 April 2011

A Flame Post.

Heyy peepo! long i no is blog D:


Okay, i'd recently had my motorbike test. WORSE DAY EVER.
i went there at 8 and my turn came at 3:45pm. bleeding soda cans. =/
and to top it all off! I FAILED JALAN RAYA. not only that, i failed because i "mencegah jalan raya" or smthng. which meant my feet touched the ground while riding, i most certainly did not! then i saw a side note "sebelum pemulaan" i nearly scolded the jpj lady == what the heck? i just pushed the bike a lil before moving the bike only lar. you go add that for what? i got disturb you meh? but i controlled myself, since im never gonna see this fella ever after i get my P, why bother? so.. that's that. not gonna scold or whatever. instead, a compliment! so far also can see me doing that o.o passed the bridge thingy tho. woohoo!










But seriously lar. i am fishing MAD. so NO pictures in this post. >=(

No comments:

Post a Comment